- 1 packet plain corn chips
- 1 tin Mexican chilli beans
- 1 tin Mexican refried beans
- 1 sachet Taco seasoning mix
- grated cheese
- 1 bottle Mexican Nachos topping
- ½ tin nutmeat
Bean Mixture: In a saucepan add the tins of beans (both refried and chili beans), the seasoning mix and mashed nutmeat - gently heat. Place corn chips into oven - they don’t get as soggy if they are hot - they only need about 4-5 minutes. Place warm corn chips on plate, place on top of the corn chips: grated cheese, chili bean mix, nachos topping, guacamole and sour cream, all to taste.
The same mixture can be used for Vegetarian Tacos.